Friday, October 2, 2009

Okay Enough is Enough

On Facebook it seems like I get a lot of join this cause invitations. I am not complaining about the invites themselves but the causes all seems to be about horrendous things like child molestation and abuse. Now we know that the world is not a nice place sometimes. But really, do people have to mess with children. I mean what about the 8 day old baby girl that was raped by her 18 year old father. OH my, really what pleasure did this young man gain from that. Then there's the child that was raped, beaten and killed by her parents. (Yes the mother and the father). I am sickened by the thought that somewhere in this world a child is being abused. The gross thing is that no one is really doing anything to stop it. I guess I am not even sure what can be done.

Don't get me wrong, I am not asking that parents that discipline their children be harassed and made to fell that they can not train their child according to the standards they set. However enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment