Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today I wonder

Today I wonder why there are so many people out there saying and doing things that are causing others to falter. I wonder why, when someone truly cares for an individual, they get slapped in the face with obstacles and hangups. On the other hand, when someone is only trying to make a fast buck, they get all the attention.Today, I struggle with my own heart. Should I continue to try to care for others when they clearly want me to only say in word I care but my deeds are far from it. I can not give up but my heart seems to be overwhlemed today with worry.

I want so badly to help those that can benefit from my knowledge but how do I get it to the ones that really need and not just the ones coming to toss it aside. Who am I trying to reach? Who even cares? Well, of course I do but how do I tell them I do?

That's all. That's my hear for today. But who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment