Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wicked Linda Is Dead, But Who Is That?

Okay three weeks ago...

I thought I really need to make money or else I have to get a real job. So, I got real determined to do...nothing! Well that is not true but it should be because in the end that is what I did. A big flat nothing. I allowed opportunities to pass me by. I did not ask for what I wanted and I allowed myself to think negatively. This is all contrary to who I say that I am. SO, why would I, Coach Linda Hillman, Empowerment Coach Guru slip back into self destructive habits. Why would I allow myself to give up on me? So many times I tell others "Don't give up on you because I wont" but yet I was not practicing what I preached.

Then it came to me, the struggle is not in the fight but my thoughts. I was willing to fight but had lost sight of what I was fighting for. I want to help people to be the best they can be but that does not come without obstacles on their part and MINE! The things I was facing was I was attracting the people who were interested but not ready to make the change. I was attracting those that said it sounds good, and wow I see why I need your services but were not tired of living in the current situations. I was attracting those similar to myself. WOW that hurts.

What I mean is that I was willing to look in the mirror of life and see the discomfort, I was even willing to acknowledge that change was  needed but I was not willing to make the necessary changes. I was not willing to step out of my comfort zone no matter how much that comfort zone was costing me. I was not willing to invest in me like I was telling my clients to do. So as long as things were free to me I would go full force but as soon as you ask for financial commitment, I was ready to back away stating all  kinds of excuses. Now listen, we find time to do what we want to do. IF we really want something we will do whatever it takes to get that. I understand there are some real issues in this world. I have been self employed for two years going on my third year. So, I know what it means to have NO MONEY. So what am I really willing to do at this point.

Here's the deal, I am willing at this point to stop the MADNESS!! no more games and especially no more lies to my clients or anyone else especially me. Well, I have not told a dishonest thing to anyone. I have just not told everything. Withholding truth is just like lying to me. I think well, they don't need to know this or they don't need to know that but in the course of what I am trying to accomplish, people, my clients need to see the real deal. So I made a pledge.. ONLY the Truth. No more holding back and making excuses.

I hope that you will join me on my journey of self transformation. Let's grow together and make our lives better. So, now a more honest Coach Linda and hopefully my clients will appreciate the transformation in my techniques to coach them to success and those of you that are okay with who you are not achieving your goals, sitting in the same comfort zone that has you standing still and not moving forward, waiting for your next big break that you will allow to pass you by because you are not committed to investing in your life, and those of you that say that sounds good but... I leave your world now...I am off to love me, care for me and accept all that is right for me. I am no longer willing to stand idly by and let my life run it's course with no direction. I am taking matters into my own hands, taking responsibility and hold myself accountable.

So I will see you at the top... or will I? Let me put it this way...I'll be at the top, will you? Time is running out what will you do with the time you have remaining?

No comments:

Post a Comment