Thursday, April 14, 2011

What's on my heart

Tonight, (April 10, 2011) I am excited and overwhelmed by the love God has for me. I am empowered by the words I have received in the past month about wading through the storms and coming into my season. Even the rebuke and reproof I received just this past week about not trusting God enough to walk in full calling, was welcomed and received with a grateful heart. Man did I just say that I was happy to get a spanking from God. Whew, I have grown up somewhat I think. Not that it felt good but I knew God loved me enough to say, "Hey Linda, I am with you just trust me and step out. Stop looking for man to give you the approval to do my will. Trust me that I will make a way for you. Your gift has made room for you." So see, even though it was a stiff kick in the behind it was to let me know that I don't have to second guess what the Lord has told me in the quiet times, in my solitude of prayer.

I am truly grateful for the relationship that I have with God. I remember a time that it was hard for me to understand "WHY" God had selected me. I felt unworthy and useless. I had to come to the realization that I am worthy through His blood and the deeds that He did on Calvary it has nothing to do with me. It has everything to do with Him. So now here's the my real reason for writing tonight.

I recently heard Prophet Brian Carn say that when a real prophet comes into your life and brings a word, it does not mean everything is going to get better but you can expect all matters of testing to occur. I am no stranger to trials, tests and tribulation. My concern is I have been fighting and that has not stopped. So now on the brink of my victory, I have to gird up for more fighting. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a fighter by nature and I will not let go or stop until one of us (my spiritual enemy) is dead. I can say with all the strength left in me, that I don't intend to be the one dying in this battle. So I am fighting literally for my life. I am fighting for my sanity, I am fighting for every promises God has ever made me.

What does this have to do with you. Well, I am glad you asked that. I need prayer warriors to pray and fast for me. I need those that support me to bombard heaven in my stead. SURE...I will pray and fast and seek God too, but I need your help. The ministry God has birthed in me, needs to break-forth like never before. There are souls weighing in the balance waiting for W.H.O.L.E. Ministries and Living Above Hurt Ministries. Waiting to hear my testimony and see how God has redeemed me.

I knew when starting this journey in 2007, that it would not be easy, that this road would be long and at times lonely, nonetheless, I would have to walk. I am willing to stay my course, however, I need you to support me in prayer. I need you to support me in deeds. I need you to support me by getting in the foxhole with me and fighting along side me. I know that God has picked some to journey with me in this season....I need you to heed to the master's call and take your place.

Love you all with the Love of Christ.

In His Service,
Evangelist Linda Hillman

No comments:

Post a Comment